Customer: Pizza Express
Industry : Hospitality
In Challenging Times, Quality And Fast Reaction Matters Most!
ALS Global was appointed to oversee the removal of Pizza Express’s goods, stock, and all branding.
What benefits did ALS Global solution bring to the client’s operation?
- Surveys and signoffs were designed bespoke for the project.
- Provided daily summary report each morning on the outcome of each strip-out.
- Asset tracking consisting of documentation of serial numbers, combined with photos.
How did the solution help their workflow? What challenges did it solve?
- Our timely updates from site allowed them to manage relationships with their landlords ensure a timely and frictionless handover.
- The inventory log allowed the client to accurately manage their stock remotely, receive live updates and call off where necessary.
How long did the solution take to be completed?
- 70 stores were removed at a rate of 3 per night at peak.
- Re-use of the assets is an ongoing operation.
Where did the project take place?
UK wide, within the following formats:
- Standard size restaurants (10 hours on-site)
- Large format restaurants (1 Week – strip out works and remedial building works) – Head Offices (1 week, goods included office furniture, etc)
Before and After
Why did the client choose us?
Word of mouth following similar closures undertaken for Homebase, Best Buy, Comet, and others.
Is it a new client or returning one?
Pizza Express was a new client for ALS Global.