Reverse Vending Deployment
Making the world a better place.
Waste Management Programs
Waste is being generated at an increasing rate around the world, whence came the need for waste
management. India will be producing 80-85 MT of Solid waste by 2030. Given the alarming quantity, it is
imperative to bring in methods that will alleviate the problem, especially plastic waste.
Waste management is the process of managing waste from the time it is produced to its final
The Go-To Solution
Reverse Vending Machines are quickly becoming the go-to solution for the “Deposit Return Scheme” legislation, currently sweeping the world.
ALS Global is the premier install team for a range of Reverse Vending Machines and can pre-stage, deliver, install and maintain.
Clients and Partners
Reverse Vending Machines Solutions And Programs
RVM is a machine that accepts used plastic bottles and cans and in return, provides the user with money in the form of coupons/vouchers or e-wallet money.
Our reverse vending green campaigns and workshops are the way for promoting awareness and educating people about the RVMs.
How Reverse Vending Works?
6 easy steps:
- The consumer buys a drinks container and pays a deposit.
- The empty container is returned to a Reverse Vending Machine
- The consumer gets an instant reward voucher or reVend® E-voucher
- Reverse Vending Machines recognise the participating drink containers in the Deposit Return Scheme
- The pure non-contaminated materials are ready to be used towards making new drink containers
- Less bottles and cans end up in landfill, helping to sustain our environment
Industry-specific references are available upon request.
Have A Look At Our Stories